2012 was another great awards year for MSL Chicago and MSL Detroit! On the national stage through the regional level, our clients and account teams have won a number of industry awards in public relations, marketing and digital categories.
Here are some of our noteworthy accolades from the 2012 awards season:
Our General Motors (North Central Region) client, Connie Burke, picks up a Silver Anvil Award of Excellence from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Cannes PR Lions
- UL: Shortlist, Best Integrated Campaign Led by PR
American Business Awards (Stevies)
- Chevrolet Centennial: Silver Stevie Winner, PR Program of the Year: Consumer Products
- General Motors (North Central Region): Bronze Stevie Winner, PR Program of the Year: Community Relations
Dawn McKenzie, Connie Burke, Tom Wilkinson and Katie Adams (left to right) pose with their American Business Awards (i.e. Stevies) for their Chevrolet Centennial and General Motors (North Central Region) programs.
PRSA Silver Anvils
- General Motors (North Central Region): Award of Excellence, Community Relations
- UL: Award of Excellence, Reputation/Brand Management
- UL: Award of Excellence, Public Service
Dawn McKenzie, Joel Curran and Joan Cetera (left to right) toast to prestigious PRSA Silver Anvil Award of Excellence wins for clients General Motors (North Central Region) and UL.
PRSA Bronze Anvils
- Chevrolet Sonic Klout Perk: Winner, Word of Mouth Viral Marketing Program
The Holmes Report SABREs
- DeVry University: GOLD SABRE Nominee, Educational and Cultural Institutions
- UL: GOLD SABRE Nominee, Integrated Marketing
- UL: SILVER SABRE Finalist, Public Service Announcement
BMA B2 Awards
- DeVry University Newsroom: Winner, Online News Room
- Brizo: Winner, Product PR Program
PRSA Chicago Skylines
- Sealy: Award of Excellence, Integrated Marketing Communications
- Morton Salt: Award of Excellence, Public Service Partnerships
IABC Chicago Bronze Quills
- Sealy: Winner, Best in Show
- Sealy: Winner, Integrated Marketing Communication
- Chevrolet Sonic Klout Perk: Winner, Social Media
- General Motors (North Central Region): Winner, Marketing Communication
- General Motors (North Central Region): Winner, Community Relations
IABC Detroit Renaissance Awards
- Chevrolet Centennial: Winner, Special Events
PCC Golden Trumpets
- Chevrolet Sonic Klout Perk: Golden Trumpet Winner, New Media
- General Motors (North Central Region): Golden Trumpet Winner, Marketing
- Sealy: Golden Trumpet Winner, Marketing
- Morton Salt: Silver Trumpet Winner, Community Relations
Ryan Gartman, Jill Delaney, Jenny Sherman and Stephanie Lewis (left to right) celebrate five IABC Chicago Bronze Quills awards, including a “Best in Show” award for Sealy.
We have been incredibly proud of work this past year, and it is very gratifying to not only deliver and exceed our client goals, but to also be recognized by the industry. Congratulations again to our clients and our account teams for all of their hard work and creativity—it certainly shows!