Today's dynamic marketplace is driving demand for more strategic communications to engage employees in a company’s vision, business strategy and brand to move an organization forward. Globalization, constant change and increased competition for an employee’s attention are contributing to a strong shift in C-suite focus on improving and maintaining the employer-employee relationship to influence an employee’s productivity, motivation and morale.
To meet this need, MSLGROUP's Employee Engagement practice develops insight-driven, customized communications programs grounded in a client's brand positioning and business strategy. We deliver programs that align business strategy to job function, facilitate intentional conversions between managers and employees and position employees as a cornerstone in the shaping of a company’s reputation.
Unique to MSLGROUP is our deep industry and internal audience segment expertise; access to worldwide resources; and, an award-winning, in-house creative services team.
A sample of Employee Engagement assignments
- Employee engagement strategy
- Vision, mission and values alignment
- Leadership and manager communications
- Internal product, service or program activation
- Health and wellness communications
- Internal branding, delivering brand promise
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Organizational restructuring or reorganizations
- Workforce reductions, outsourcing or off-shoring
- Operational and cultural transformations
If you would like more information about hiring our Employee Engagement communications team, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information about joining our Employee Engagement communications team, e-mail email@example.com.